Diamond Racks for sale....

Buy or Sell Billiard Stuff.

Diamond Racks for sale....

Postby ctpool on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:51 pm

I've got about 20 of the Diamond racks that I'm looking to sell. I was going through my storage unit and uncovered a box of them that I used to use when I did the table setup thing. I also have a new set of super aramith pro billiard balls. As I go through my storage unit, I uncover more stuff. I have a box of red circle cue balls - brand new. About 16 of them. If you're interested in any of these items, please e-mail me at ctpool@aol.com. I'd like to sell all the racks but I'll part with one at a time if you want one. I also have dozens of other racks - wooden and plastic that are brand new or in excellent shape. E-mail me if you're interested. Take Care. John Stich
ctpool

Re: Diamond Racks for sale....

Postby Shones on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:30 pm

Diamond Racks are top of the line, as well as everything else they make. Well worth looking into.
Shones

Postby ctpool on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:02 pm

I've got so much stuff from when I did the pool tables that you wouldn't believe it! I have a brand new pool table light from the APA Nationals - I think it's an Amber Bock light. I have so much misc stuff that I just don't have a use for anymore. I'm gonna be emptying out my storage unit this week and bringing the stuff to my garage in Burnsville and trying to sort some of the stuff out. I have big fiberglass tool boxes that I used on the semi trucks. I have tons of tools and stuff that I will never use because I have five of each item. I think I'll just get it all sorted out and then craigslist a bunch of it so it doesn't clutter up my garage. It would be nice if I could park my car in there this winter so I can be a cold winter wimp and not have to go outside and scrape the windshield or wipe snow off my car. It's tough getting old!!! John Stich
ctpool

Postby Tiny on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:08 pm

John, I have a friend that started tcbid.com if you want a place to try and sell some of the stuff you have. He has a warehouse in St Paul where you take the merchandise to and then he runs an online auction to sell the stuff. The buyer pays a small fee and then they go to the warehouse to pick it up or shipping maybe be available also. Might be worth a look into, so you can empty out your garage and park your car there!!
Tiny

Postby ctpool on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 pm

I might just try that once I look through what I have. I did sell a few of the racks and some of the balls. If anyone else is looking for sets of balls, I still have a few sets of Aramith balls that I'd sell for about $40 a set, with a red circle or bar table cue ball (your choice). I still have some racks left too. Get a hold of me if you're interested. Take Care. John Stich
ctpool

Postby da'fly on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THEM. HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE CALL ME 513-295-3673 -MIKE MEDLEY
OR E-MAIL

MEDLEY@FUSE.NET
da'fly

Postby DirtyIrish on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:24 am

Howdy I do not check this push as much as I need too!
if you have any of the "red circle" cue balls left tell me what you want I am sure we can come toan aggrement
John
DirtyIrish

Postby DirtyIrish on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 am

Iwould be interested in the light and racks also
Irish/John
DirtyIrish

Return to For Sale/Wanted