pool streaming compilation

Everything except tournament announcements goes here.

pool streaming compilation

Postby ninja turtle on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 am

I'm working on getting a page of links to all of the paid and free streams. off the top of my head: gunners, tar, big truck, world snooker.

. any input appreciated!
ninja turtle

Re: pool streaming compilation

Postby Josh on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:40 pm

*Free Pool for Everyone
Josh

Postby ninja turtle on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Kiddpool on u stream is the mpa season opener. SVB is in attendance
ninja turtle

Postby ninja turtle on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:14 am

ninja turtle

Postby ninja turtle on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm sure you're already sick of the Vikings game and want something better to watch the international snooker championship in China starts tonight at 830. You can catch it at worldsnooker.livesport.TV its 45$ a year and I believe there's a weekly 7 dollar option as well. Snooker players have some of the best mechanics in the world!
ninja turtle

Postby davecoon on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:27 pm

ninja turtle wrote:I'm working on getting a page of links to all of the paid and free streams. off the top of my head: gunners, tar, big truck, world snooker.

. any input appreciated!

My Ustream page "davesroom" is linked below. All videos are free to watch (obviously :lol: ).

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/davesroom

There are some archived videos on my Ustream page (click on the link above), and I am hoping to add more videos soon. Most of the matches are somewhat outdated now (a couple of years old). Hopefully some decent challenge matches will pop up that I will have the opportunity to stream from my house.

C'mon GILLIGAN - you ARE action. Come up with a game! You have asked about live streaming from here before - put a game together and I'll help put it together!

I guess this is as good of a time as any to inquire again - are there any matches any of you out there would like to see streamed live from my place? I am open to suggestions and am as willing as just about anyone to host a good match! (Those that have been here before know I usually provide food & beverages, etc. to my guests :mrgreen: ).

Thanks!

-Dave Coon
davecoon

Postby nwb on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 am

Dave I would like to see Ian vs. demi one pocket.
nwb

Postby davecoon on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:06 pm

nwb wrote:Dave I would like to see Ian vs. demi one pocket.

nwb - Sorry I don't know who you are from your BC name. Can you send me a quick PM with more details about what you are asking for (i.e. a past video, a new match-up you would like to see, etc).

Also, in your PM let me know if you are asking for me to put together a One-Pocket match between Ian B. & Demi. If that's the way I understood your post, I'm not sure where you got that idea or if either of those guys had been talking about it, but I haven't heard anything about that game being in the works from either of them. Please PM me here, or better yet, send me a text to (612)750-6241. (don't forget to include your name). We can discuss what you had in mind then.

I'm always looking to put together games to stream at my house as long as they have potential viewership and enough people are interested in watching. Look forward to hearing from you and discussing some possible matches that people would be interested in seeing!

Anyone else interested in seeing a match-up please let me know at the number above or by discussing the match-up with the potential players! My door is open for about 99% of people to play at my house as long as the game makes sense and attracts the interest of spectators, local, national, or international!

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to hearing from you as well as the many others out there. Don't be shy, I'm just another pool player that likes promoting pool and that has some decent equipment to broadcast (Stream) Live, High-Quality, High Definition (HD) matches!

Thanks for your interest,

Dave Coon
612-750-6241 (cell)
(call or text, if you get my voicemail, please leave a message)
davecoon

Postby ninja turtle on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:39 pm

http://www.poolactiontv.com/

The Break Room Classic
ninja turtle

Return to Main Forum