MN Pool Rooms
List of Current and Closed Pool Rooms in Minnesota
I’d like your help constructing a historical list of pool rooms in Minnesota.
I’ve set up a photo gallery and will add photos of these rooms. Please let me know if you’ve got old or current photos of these pool rooms. I’m hoping to get at least one exterior shot and one interior image of each place.
Sample the gallery here.
If you’ve thought of a pool room I’ve forgotten or have corrections or extra information on dates please email me or add a comment to this page.
Current Pool Rooms in Minnesota
(listed by age)
- Al’s Billiards, St. Paul
- Shooters, Burnsville 1986? – Current
- CR Billiards, Coon Rapids
- Billiard Street Cafe’ (Formerly University Billiards, now Two Stooges) Fridley. 1989- Current
- Biff’s, Spring Lake Park 1991? – Current
- Jimmy’s Pro Billiards, Minneapolis
- Farmington Billiards, Farmington (extreme south suburb of the Twin Cities)
- Water Tower Brewing (& Billiards?), Eden Prairie — Still open?
Pool Rooms from the past in Minnesota
- Corner Pocket (Formerly Doc’s), Spring Lake Park. 1978 ? – 2008
- Fat Boy’s, Minneapolis 1989? to September 2009
- JB’s Side Pocket, Bloomington and Lake Streets, Minneapolis (84-94?)
- Galtier Plaza Billiards, Downtown St. Paul
- Pockets, Eagan (early 90′s?)
- City Billiards (New City near the end), Downtown Minneapolis
- Q-Sharks, Burnsville
- Eddie’s Billiards, Maple Grove
- Players Billiards, South St. Paul
- Louie’s Billiards (two locations)
- Classic Billiards, Woodbury
- Break Room Billiards (15 tables inside bowling alley), St. Paul
- Ballbusters, Shakopee
- Rack ‘N Roll, Shakopee
- Coliseum Billiards, Little Canada
- Elvira’s (aka ?), Richfield
- The Club (in Coon Rapids)
- Brianne’s Billiards, Maple Grove (91-93?)
- TC Billiards, Maplewood
- Olympic Billiards, Hopkins
- Rack’em Up, Oakdale
- The joint in Coon Rapids…Name anyone? Cueball Connection?
- Bankshot Billiards
- Moby Dicks
- Crown Billiards
- Gentleman Jim’s
- Main Street Billiards, Anoka- Can someone confirm this?
- St. Paul Recreation
- Harkin’s (another name for above?)
- Minnesota Billiards
- Sharpshooters, Lino Lakes (late 90′s?)
- Cue Stix, Lake Street in Minneapolis (1960′s)
- The Blue Cue, Richfield (1960′s)
- Lincoln Billiards, Minneapolis (1960′s)